- How do I?
- About Us
- Be Involved
- Books, Music, and Movies
- Discover, Investigate, Grow
- Beloit and Beyond
More than 365 engaging, online, instructor-led courses focused on professional development, technology skills, and personal enrichment that are informative, convenient, and highly interactive. Courses run for six weeks, with two new lessons released weekly (for a total of 12), and new sessions begin monthly. The courses are entirely web-based with comprehensive lessons, quizzes, and assignments–many of which are optional. Dedicated professional instructors, who are professionals in their fields, coordinate every course by pacing learners, answering questions, giving feedback, and facilitating discussions.
• Enroll in as many classes you like, as often as you like
• Pass the final exam on the first try and receive a certificate of completion
• Repeat classes if you want
• No penalty for not completing a course, simply stop logging in to your classroom
• Some courses are accredited as continuing education credits
Watch this video to learn how to enroll: